Tenancy Progression Consultant at this international independent Estate Agency in Tower Bridge, Central London
Permanent Tower Bridge, Central London | £23k to £33k OTE 33000
Job Posted: 2017-06-22 22 June 2017 Closing date for applications: 22 August 2017
Our client is an international, upmarket independent estate agency with one of the largest network of branches in London as well as opening offices around the globe. They have gained an enviable and respected reputation, from their exceptional delivery of service to clients, which has been recognised and awarded.
Our client is currently looking for a Tenancy Progression Consultant based at their highly successful Tower Bridge office.
The objective of the role will be to represent the company at all times in a highly professional manner.
Responsibilities will include the following:
- Preparing tenancy agreements
- Checking file details to ensure all criterias are completed by negotiators
- Dealing with standard client and tenant queries
- Referring complex negotiation queries promptly to the relevant negotiator
- Daily chasing of outstanding tenancy deal documentation and initial monies, to ensure all items are in place prior to a tenancy move in
- Preparing welcome packs
- Preparing file for close down
- Executing tenancy agreements on day tenancy commences, once all new deal documentation and cleared funds are in place
- Regular review of lettings processes to ensure these are followed at all times
- Registering deposits
- Liaising with landlords explaining requirements where deposit is registered directly by the landlord
- Monitoring of right to rent documentation and ensuring time limited visas are recorded for re-checks
- Checking that referencing is complete and reports are accurate (share of rental, rent amount, term of tenancy)
- Building rapport, developing professional relationships and providing specialist advice to customers and clients in order to achieve the best possible outcome for all opportunities, and to resolve complaints where possible
- Complying with the Company’s Health, Safety and Welfare requirements
Skills and experience required:
- Computer literacy including intermediate Word, basic Excel and knowledge of internet, email and Adobe
- Prior experience in a similar role
- Knowledge of business administration processes
- Excellent communication and organisation skills
- Excellent working knowledge of lettings and tenancy legislation and contract requirements
- Ideally have achieved or be working towards the ARLA NFOPP technical award.
The basic salary for this role will be £23,000 to £24,000 plus on target earnings allowing you to earn up £33,000. The office hours are 9am to 6pm Monday to Friday.
For further information on this exciting career opportunity, please apply on line now via this webpage and we will get back to you immediately. Alternatively, please feel free to contact us in confidence on 020 7792 9779, or email us: email@example.com.