Tenancy Progression Consultant Team Leader at this upmarket independent Estate Agency in Tower Bridge, Central London
Permanent Tower Bridge, Central London | £31k to £33k 33000
Job Posted: 2017-07-08 08 July 2017 Closing date for applications: 08 September 2017
Our client is an international, upmarket independent estate agency with one of the largest network of branches in London as well as opening offices around the globe. They have gained an enviable and respected reputation, from their exceptional delivery of service to clients, which has been recognised and awarded.
Our client is currently looking for a Team Leader for their Tenancy Progression department based at their highly successful Tower Bridge office.
The objective of the role will be to assist in the smooth running of the department and represent the company at all times in a highly professional manner.
Responsibilities will include the following:
- Mentoring team of coordinators
- Monitoring workload of team
- Managing a portfolio of multiple branches
- Responsible for the drafting of tenancy deal documentation
- Preparing tenancy agreements
- Checking file details to ensure all criteria’s are completed by negotiators
- Dealing with standard client and tenant queries
- Referring complex negotiation queries promptly to the relevant negotiator
- Notifying branch manager of any complex issues
- Notifying head of tenancy services of any negotiation or compliance issues
- Daily chasing of outstanding tenancy deal documentation and initial monies, to ensure all items are in place prior to a tenancy move in
- Providing daily update to branches of deal status
- Providing update to branches once a tenancy is ready for move in
- Working closely with branch coordinator regarding releasing keys for move ins
- Preparing welcome packs
- Preparing file for close down
- Executing tenancy agreements on day tenancy commences, once all new deal documentation and cleared funds are in place
- Regular review of lettings processes to ensure these are followed at all times
- Registering deposits
- Liaising with landlords explaining requirements where deposit is registered directly by the landlord
- Working closely with all members of the Tenancy Services team to ensure that experiences are shared
- Monitoring of right to rent documentation and ensuring time limited visas are recorded for re-checks
- Checking that referencing is complete and reports are accurate (share of rental, rent amount, term of tenancy).
Skills and experience required:
- Computer literacy including intermediate Word, basic Excel and knowledge of internet, email and Adobe
- Prior experience in a similar role
- Knowledge of business administration processes
- Natural leadership skills
- Excellent communication and organisation skills
- Excellent working knowledge of lettings and tenancy legislation and contract requirements
- Ideally have achieved or be working towards the ARLA NFOPP technical award.
The basic salary for this role will be £31,000 to £33,000 plus the company will provide a bonus dependent on performance. The office hours are 9am to 6pm Monday to Friday.
For further information on this exciting career opportunity, please apply on line now via this webpage and we will get back to you immediately. Alternatively, please feel free to contact us in confidence on 020 7792 9779, or email us: firstname.lastname@example.org.