Trainer at this Luxury Serviced Office Provider in London
Permanent , London | £40k
Job Posted: 2017-06-21 21 June 2017 Closing date for applications: 21 August 2017
This 5-star customer-facing business is looking to recruit a Trainer, who will be at the forefront of driving its luxury service by extending their learning / development expertise to all locations across the company portfolio.
This role will create content and design programs, initiatives and activities to support the Business and People Strategy.
You will be liaising and working with all mid-to-senior members across the entire portfolio and departments. Constructive, fact-finding time will be spent with the customer service front-line personnel to understand, appreciate and determine confronted challenges and base training content around the needs of the business.
Key elements of the role:
- Working with the HR Business Partners, Head of Operations and Area General Managers to determine skill-gaps and training opportunities to improve individual Personal Development Plan’s, team objectives and center targets
- Recommending, designing and developing implementation of training programs / modules designed to empower the company to meet its business objectives, particularly in reducing customer churn and increasing employee retention
- Working collaboratively with the management team to understand individual centre-needs to ensure the centre can obtain year-end targets through employee performance
- Critical to success is empower new-employees to take initiative and pride in their appointed role
- Identifying and assessing current training needs through reviewing job analysis, career successions, annual performance appraisals and consultations with the line managers
- Developing current and effective learning and development
- Designing engaging, relevant and inspiring training content incorporating a variety of methodologies keeping your audience at the forefront i.e. virtual, mobile, intra-net, online, web-based training
- Conducting engaging induction sessions
- Conducting training modules
- Monitoring and gauging the effectiveness of the training modules and programmes by implementing real-time and real value measures
- Creating bite-size training to provide and deliver immediate individual and team results
- Reporting on ROI for training programmes
- Creating, monitoring and managing training budget
- Collectively collaborate with the company’s external training partners to develop on-going training sessions
- Supporting management team on additional coaching to support employee through training modules through to succession
- Working with the Marketing team to assist in training collateral and in-keeping with branding
- Providing monthly Exco reports to the Board of Directors on training performance and related projects
- Working closely with the apprenticeship schemes and associated colleges
- Undertaking other relevant duties to support the development of the employees within the
- Minimum of 3 years’ training management experience within in a similar business environment
- Track record in designing and executing successful training programs
- Passion for delivering a quality-orientated customer service
- Ability to demonstrate cooperation, collaboration and have a proactive team-work ethic
- Demonstrate the ability to anticipate the (unexpressed) needs of a customer
- Ability to plan, forecast and organise schedule to meet demands of the role
- Ability to multi-task and deal with a fast- changing work environment
- Efficient, organised, ability to prioritise workload, and multi-task
- Lead by example
- Confidence and willingness to take full ownership of your job role
- Courage to communicate errors, provide feedback and speak-up
- High level of creativity, energy and resolve
- BS degree in education, human resources or relevant field – desirable
- Competent user of Microsoft Office
- Working knowledge of various training methodologies
- Experience in customer service training from a 5-star environment is preferred.
This position comes with an attractive salary of £40,000 plus company benefits.
For further information on this exciting career opportunity, please apply on line now via this webpage and we will get back to you immediately. Alternatively, please feel free to contact us in confidence on 020 7792 9779, or email us: firstname.lastname@example.org.