Lettings Negotiator at this successful independent Estate Agency in Marylebone, Central London
Permanent Marylebone, Central London | £40k to £50k OTE 50000
Job Posted: 2017-06-21 21 June 2017 Closing date for applications: 21 August 2017
This is an excellent opportunity for a Lettings Negotiator to join the Lettings Department of this successful independent estate agency.
The company is highly experienced and strives to provide an exceptional service to all clients. Their successful and very busy office is located in a prominent part of Central London. They achieve an excellent level of business due to its primary located office and its enviable reputation in Marylebone, Central London.
The objective of the role will be to represent the company at all times in a highly professional manner.
The role will include the following:
- Dealing with enquiries
- Booking appointments
- Carrying out viewings
- Booking market appraisals
- Carrying out valuations/appraisals
- General office administration.
- Excellent communication skills, both written and verbal
- The ability to work effectively in a busy environment as part of a team and on your own
- Strong organisational skills
- Meticulous attention to detail
- Confident dealing with clients
- Computer literate with good working knowledge of Excel and Word
- Good telephone manner
- Previous lettings experience beneficial
- Must have a full UK driving licence.
This position will come with a basic salary in the region of £16,000 to £20,000, depending on the level of experience of the individual, with on target earnings in the region of £40,000 to £50,000. The company are also offering a car allowance. The hours are Monday to Friday 9am-6pm, no weekends!
For further information on this exciting career opportunity, please apply on line now via this webpage and we will get back to you immediately. Alternatively, please feel free to contact us in confidence on 020 7792 9779, or email us: firstname.lastname@example.org.