Lettings Administrator at this upmarket Estate Agency in Kennington, Central London
Permanent Kennington, Central London | £20k to £24k 24000
Job Posted: 2017-10-10 10 October 2017 Closing date for applications: 10 December 2017
This upmarket independent London estate agency with a fantastic reputation is currently looking to recruit an Administrator to support its busy Lettings department. This role will be based at our clients busy and perfectly located office in Kennington, Central London.
To be considered for this role, you will need to have previous property administration experience as well as being proactive, outgoing and confident.
The duties will include:
- Creating Tenancy Agreements
- Creating Invoices for tenants
- Overseeing and completing referencing of applicants
- Completing property files to company standards
- Working in a bespoke style for key clients with large property portfolios
- Registering tenant deposits
- Updating internal lettings system with tenant/property/landlord details
- Liaising with lettings team and accounts team and property management
- Processing pre-tenancy works and ensure such works are carried out on time and to a high standard
- General housekeeping including, answering phones, general enquiries with clients, tenants and other agents.
Skills and competencies:
- A professional manner and excellent customer service skills at all times
- Strong administrative, computer and organisational skills
- Comfortable with multi-tasking and working under pressure to meet deadlines
- The ability to take the initiative in a confident and personable manner
- A strong team player with good interpersonal skills
- Numerate with excellent written and verbal communication
- Advanced Microsoft Office especially Word, Excel and Outlook
- Fine attention to detail
- Time management skills
Behaviour and attitude:
- A professional outlook with regard to appearance, behaviour and attitude
- A friendly and approachable team player
- Willingness to tackle a variety of tasks with common sense and enthusiasm
- Comfortable working in a fast paced environment where flexibility is essential
- A desire to broaden knowledge and experience
- Enjoys taking the initiative while seeking advice and support when appropriate
- A passion and drive to succeed
The package on offer for this role will be between £20,000 and £24,000 dependent on previous experience. The hours of work will be from 8.45am to 6.00pm, Monday to Friday.
For further information on this exciting career opportunity, please apply on line now via this web page and we will get back to you immediately. Alternatively, please feel free to contact us in confidence on 020 7792 9779, or email us: email@example.com.