Director of Sales at this Luxury Serviced Office Provider in London
Permanent , London | £60k to £70k OTE 70000
Job Posted: 2017-06-20 20 June 2017 Closing date for applications: 20 August 2017
We have been instructed by this prestigious company to recruit an experienced Sales Director, who is able to demonstrate and uphold the core values of the business.
As the Director of Sales, you will be responsible for the strategic and operational leadership of the Sales Department. This role will encourage, support, train and mentor the sales force keeping the team motivated, engaged and striving to achieve personal and business objectives.
It is extremely important to develop and maintain credible relationships with your department, as well as with suppliers and brokers. To be successful, it is desirable for you to have technical knowledge and experience in the serviced office industry.
The role will involve the following:
- Delivering leadership with enthusiasm and engagement
- Creating an empowered, collaborative and independent-thinking working environment
- Working alongside the Human Resource team for employee relations guidance
- Implementing regular or necessary training
- Conducting bi-and-annual appraisals
- Attending key meetings with members of the sales team
- All aspects of recruitment and selection for the sales department
- Delegating work-tasks where most effective and necessary.
Sales and budget:
- Setting activities and revenue targets for individual team members and as a collective team
- Coordinating sales forecasting, planning, and budgeting processes
- Evaluating the business sales strategy, sales trends and customer behaviours
- Coordinates activities with other functions of the business i.e. marketing, operations
- Identifying key areas for improvement in the sales process
- Delivering monthly reporting on sales performance against budget and reporting on variances ensuring all reports have been through sign-off authenticating accuracy before submission
- Managing budget and Profit/Loss
- Working on account management plans with the sales account managers
- Attending monthly meetings with other senior members of the business.
- Trend Analysis
- Proactive / reactive response to external pressures i.e. elections
- Completive bench-marking
- Identifying market opportunities
- Identify demographic positioning and opportunities for new markets
- Create networking opportunities to generate new business for the company.
- 6-7 years’ experience in a sales management role
- Strong prospecting and excellent closing skills
- Demonstrate resilience
- Ability to develop and mentor individuals and teams
- Demonstrate positive and constructive attitude
- Demonstrate core values of the business in all actions and behaviours
- Customer service skills.
This position will come with a basic salary with on target earnings in the region of £60,000 to £70,000. Benefits include season ticket loan and health insurance.
For further information on this exciting career opportunity, please apply on line now via this webpage and we will get back to you immediately. Alternatively, please feel free to contact us in confidence on 020 7792 9779, or email us: email@example.com.