Property Manager at this upmarket London Estate Agency in Notting Hill, Central London
Permanent Notting Hill, Central London | £30k to £35k 35000
Job Posted: 2017-06-18 18 June 2017 Closing date for applications: 18 August 2017
Our client is a privately-owned and upmarket London estate agency with offices based in the heart of Kensington and Notting Hill. The office is run by the owners of the company, therefore making a real difference to the operation of the office and focus on clients.
This fantastic estate agency is currently looking for an experienced Property Manager to join the team at its perfectly situated office in Notting Hill. To be considered for this role you will need some experience in a similar role within the industry as well as possessing excellent communication and organisation skills.
The job will involve:
- Liaising with Landlords and Tenants, and managing expectations of all aspects of property management
- Gathering all relevant property information, liaising with the Landlord to complete and ensuring all relevant information for the management of a property is uploaded onto the software before a tenancy commences
- Liaising with the central property management team to ensure pre-tenancy works are booked and checking such works prior to new tenancy starting
- Completing pre-let check to ensure all properties are properly prepared to receive new Tenants with all offer conditions met. Ensuring all appliance manuals are in the property before the start of the tenancy and contracts and warranties are in place and noted on the database
- Liaising with the Landlord and tenant prior to the new tenancy commencing
- Meeting and handing the property over to the new Tenant on the first day of the tenancy
- Meeting and arranging access for contractors and others as required
- Coordinating with the central property management team on all day to day property maintenance and communicating with contractors, tenants and Landlords as necessary
- Checking finished works as required and reporting back to the central property management team
- Managing the progress of maintenance issues and seeing them through to completion
- Managing the termination process and ensuring properties are properly prepared for re-marketing and to receive a new Tenant
- Liaising at all times with the Maintenance Management team to ensure a seamless service is provided to Landlord and Tenant
- Attending pitches/Landlord meetings to increase management instructions.
Key responsibilities and skills:
- Excellent telephone manner as speaking to clients over the phone
- Previous Property Management experience
- Good written skills as sending emails to clients
- Good organisational and prioritisation skills
- Good administration skills
- Proficient with the Microsoft packages
- Excellent written and verbal skills
- Able to effectively work as a team and independently
- Enthusiastic and ‘can do’ attitude.
The salary package for this role will be in the region of £30,000 and £35,000 dependent on your level of experience. The hours of work will be from 9am to 6pm, Monday to Friday.
For further information on this exciting career opportunity, please apply on line now via this web page and we will get back to you immediately. Alternatively, please feel free to contact us in confidence on 020 7792 9779, or email us: email@example.com.