Trainee Lettings Negotiator at this award-winning Estate Agency in South West London
Permanent , South West London | £20k to £25k OTE 25000
Job Posted: 2017-10-18 18 October 2017 Closing date for applications: 18 December 2017
This well-established independent estate agency with an excellent reputation in the local area, is currently looking for a Lettings Negotiator to join its award-winning office in South West London.
Our client will consider an individual with no experience in the property sector, who is keen and enthusiastic to commence a career within this rewarding industry. Furthermore, a customer focused or sales background previously would be highly beneficial.
The role will include:
- Registering prospective tenants
- Arranging and conducting viewings
- Gaining feedback following viewings
- Feedback to landlords
- Negotiation between tenants and landlords
- Prospecting/canvassing for new business
- General administration and office work.
- Excellent communication skills (written and verbal)
- Proficient use of computers and the Microsoft packages
- Excellent customer service skills
- Highly driven to meet targets
- Smartly presented
- Excellent telephone manner
- Good administration skills
- Able to work in a team and independently
- Full UK driving licence and must have own car.
The salary package for this role will include a basic salary of £12,000 to £15,000 and on target earnings will be in the region of £20,000 to £25,000 in the first year. The company will also provide a car allowance.
The hours of work will be from 8.30am to 6pm, Monday to Friday and you will also be required to work Saturdays on a rota’d basis.
For further information on this exciting career opportunity, please apply on line now via this webpage and we will get back to you immediately. Alternatively, please feel free to contact us in confidence on 01784 451464, or email us: firstname.lastname@example.org.