Branch Manager at this independent Estate Agency in South West London
Permanent , South West London | £65k to £70k OTE 70000
Job Posted: 2017-12-15 15 December 2017 Closing date for applications: 15 February 2018
This is a superb opportunity to work for this successful independent estate agency with a network of offices in South West London. This highly regarded company are looking for an experienced Branch Manager to join its busy and thriving office in South West London.
You will need to be able to demonstrate a successful career in the industry to date, and you will need to have an excellent track record at managerial level to be considered.
The role and key characteristics:
- Able to demonstrate a proven track record and industry expertise
- Managing the sales and lettings team effectively
- Reporting to the Director
- Excellent management skills
- Comfortable dealing with high net-worth individuals
- An accomplished valuer/lister with a high conversion rate
- Excellent organisation and time management skills
- Be able to communicate effectively to team, clients etc
- Experience at managerial level.
This opportunity would suit a highly enthusiastic, energetic and driven individual looking for a new challenge.
The initial package for this role will be in the region of a £30,000 basic with an excellent office and personal bonus scheme and therefore on target earnings equating to £65,000 to £70,000. The hours of work will be from 9am to 7pm, Monday to Friday and 9am to 5pm Saturday, with a day off in lieu. They are also providing a company car and other exciting benefits.
For further information on this exciting career opportunity, please apply on line now via this web page and we will get back to you immediately. Alternatively, please feel free to contact us in confidence on 01784 451464, or email us: email@example.com.