Sales Manager – Leading London Estate Agency – Notting Hill, London W11
Permanent Notting Hill, London | £70k to £80k Inc Benefits OTE 80000
Job Posted: 2016-02-29 29 February 2016 Closing date for applications: 29 April 2016
This high profile London estate agency with a network of offices throughout the city is looking to recruit an experienced Sales Manager for their well-located Notting Hill office in London, W11. Situated in the Royal Borough of Kensington & Chelsea, the office covers the W11, W8, W2, W14, W10 and W9 postcodes.
This office has been identified by the directors of the company as one with huge potential. It currently has three experienced negotiators in situ, and whilst business levels are currently good, the company is looking to recruit an ambitious individual who has the drive to increase business levels.
To be considered for this opportunity, you will need to have a demonstrable track record in estate agency, though not necessarily at management level. What is essential is that you have excellent listing/valuations experience, ideally within the local market, or one similar.
Duties and responsibilities will include:
- Day to day management and development of the team
- Working with the directors in the development of the business plan
- Management of the department budget
- Managing the Profit & Loss of the office
- Maintaining strong business relationships
- Identifying areas of growth and developing these
To be considered, you should have the following:
- At least 3-5 years experience in residential estate agency
- Excellent communications skills
- The ability to develop and motivate those around you
- Excellent customer service skills
- The ability to manage a profit centre and work strategically
- A full and clean UK Drivers Licence
This exciting opportunity will come with a basic salary of c. £25-30,000 and an extremely attractive commission package with uncapped earning potential. In the first instance, the employer will look to guarantee a salary for three to six months, thereafter the annual earnings should be at least £80,000, with the opportunity to earn even more depending on the levels of business achieved. This role will also come with a car or a car allowance of c. £5,000 per annum.
For further information on this exciting career opportunity, please apply on line now via this web page and we will get back to you immediately. Alternatively, please feel free to contact us in confidence on 020 7792 9779, or email us: firstname.lastname@example.org