Property Portfolio Consultant – Property Investment Company – Fulham, South West London
Permanent Fulham, London | £25k to £30k Inc Benefits 30000
Job Posted: 2016-02-05 05 February 2016 Closing date for applications: 05 April 2016
A fantastic opportunity has become available at a highly established and professional residential property investment company. The company are currently seeking an experienced Property Portfolio Consultant to manage a growing portfolio. The role will be based in their fast paced and energetic modern office in Fulham, South West London.
To be considered for this role, you would need experience within the property industry previously and an understanding of the conveyancing process.
- Undertaking all related tasks involved in managing and reselling residential properties across our portfolio
- Liaising with solicitors and keeping up to date with key stages in the legal side of the sale process
- Managing one other team member who will effectively be an assistant and dealing with smaller administration tasks
- Undertaking market research to correctly calculate the sale value of each property
- Participating in creative meetings to further improve the return achievable on each deal
- Calculating investment returns and manipulating excel spreadsheets
- Answering investor queries and writing basic investment reports / updates
- Meeting monthly acquisitions targets
- Meeting with the company directors and contributing to meetings bi-weekly
- Managing basic property refurbishments
- A good understanding of excel spreadsheets with the ability to calculate basic investment returns
- An articulate telephone manner and strong presentation skills
- A degree in a relative subject such as finance, property investment, economics or law;
- Excellent organisational skills and the ability to problem solve
- An excellent work ethic
- Willingness to learn and a positive attitude
The initial package for this role will include a salary of £25,000 to £30,000 dependent on experience, with excellent bonus package and incentives. This is a Monday to Friday role.
For further information on this exciting career opportunity, please apply on line now via this web page and we will get back to you immediately. Alternatively, please feel free to contact us in confidence on 01784 451464, or email us: email@example.com