Trainee – Graduate – Sales Negotiator – Large Independent Property Group – Farnham, Surrey
Permanent ~Guildford, Surrey | £18k to £25k Inc Benefits OTE 25000
Job Posted: 2016-02-04 04 February 2016 Closing date for applications: 04 April 2016
This upmarket independent property specialists group with a large network of offices are currently looking for a Trainee or an experienced Sales Negotiator to be a part of the team in their office in Farnham, Surrey. They offer a professional and personal approach to each and every customer, which has earned them a valuable reputation. This is an excellent career opportunity, especially for an ambitious individual looking to start a career in Sales within property.
To be considered for this role, you should have excellent communication skills and a professional and outgoing personality. Previous experience within a sales or customer focused role would be beneficial.
The objective of the role will be to represent the company at all times in a highly professional manner, and to ensure that all landlords, tenants, suppliers and partners are dealt with in a professional, timely, honest and well-mannered fashion.
The role will involve:
- Registering prospective purchasers and tenants
- Arranging and accompanying viewings
- Sales & lettings negotiation & progression
- Handling offers
- Overseeing the successful negotiation of the offer to a sale or let
In addition, you will need to be able to demonstrate:
- Excellent face to face customer service skills
- The motivation to succeed
- Previous sales negotiating experience
- A confident and professional manner
- Ability to show resilience and to make the most of any opportunity
- Full clean UK driving licence
- Good presentation and communication skills
This position comes with a basic salary and on target earnings in the region of £18,000 to £25,000 dependent on your performance. The hours of work will be from 9am to 6.30pm, Monday to Thursday and 9am to 6pm on Fridays. You will also be required to work some weekends.
For further information on this exciting career opportunity, please apply on line now via this web page and we will get back to you immediately. Alternatively, please feel free to contact us in confidence on 020 7792 9779, or email us: firstname.lastname@example.org