International Property, Lettings & Estate Agent Jobs

With the low cost of air travel and the squeeze in some housing markets locally, more and more estate agents are expanding their presence overseas, creating a wider variety of international roles as a result.

International positions will usually require the ability to speak more than one language and you may also need an international driver’s license. Naturally, a knowledge of the market place where the job is located is welcome, although often jobs will feature an orientation process prior to starting.

There are all kinds of international property related jobs available, such as property manager, international estate agent and lettings manager.

Your Search Results

Senior Marketing Executive at this independent Estate Agency in Mayfair, London »

The role will involve providing marketing support to the company’s international network of offices and their International Residential Development (IRD) business. Reporting to the UK Marketing Director, the successful candidate will be working directly with the Managing Director of International Residential Development and the Director of International, and liaising with the UK, MENA and International office marketing teams…

Permanent London | £28k to £35k OTE