Our objective is to be more than just an employment agency that finds staff for you, although of course this is still an integral part of our service! We believe we can offer you a consultancy service that works hand in hand with you to improve on your current recruitment methods and, most importantly, we can market your company in its most attractive form.
We are totally committed to providing exceptional customer service to both our clients and our candidates, and we have built excellent working partnerships with many of our clients to enable us to get the required results.
To give our clients peace of mind we have adopted the following policies and procedures that we adhere to rigorously:
- We abide by all relevant legislation
- We abide by the REC code of conduct
- We fully comply with Data Protection Privacy
- We fully adhere to Gender, Race, Age and Disability discrimination and respect diversity
- We are an REC Diversity Pledge Holder
- We will treat all clients with dignity and respect at all times
- We aim to meet with all new clients wherever possible
- We will always agree terms and conditions prior to introduction of candidates to our clients
- We always obtain permission from a candidate before submitting their CV to a client
- We will keep you regularly informed throughout the recruitment process
- We will call back when we say we will
- We will provide detailed feedback and on-going support
- Wherever possible we will reference all candidates
- We endeavour to interview ALL candidates face to face prior to introduction to clients
- We will immediately declare any foreseeable conflicts of interest
- We will not headhunt any staff from any current clients that we represent
- We respect and observe the highest levels of integrity, and respect confidentiality
- We are committed to continuous improvement
If you have never used us at Property Personnel, we are confident that we can offer a new dimension to your current recruitment methods and would welcome the opportunity to discuss this further with you.