Trainee Property Manager – Residential Lettings – Leatherhead Estate Agency
Permanent Surrey | £18k to £22k Inc Benefits
Closing date for applications: 02 June 2015
With a small but successful group of offices in the area, this is one of the leading independent Estate Agents in the Mole Valley offering unrivalled local knowledge and specialising in all aspects of residential property whether buying, selling or renting.
They are currently looking to recruit a Property Manager for their busy management department based in their Leatherhead office, and they are happy to consider someone who has been a Lettings negotiator or Administrator / Co-ordinator, or someone who is completely fresh to the industry.
However, the ideal person should have the following:
- Good customer service and communication skills
- Have initiative and pro-activity
- Capable of dispute resolution and problem solving
- The ability to perform well as part of a team
- Professional approach and appearance
- The maturity and common sense to deal with high net worth individuals
- Driving licence plus own car
The job role includes:
- Managing a portfolio of properties
- Receiving and actioning maintenance problem calls
- Instructing approved contractors, controlling costs and quality of work
- Checking, passing and posting invoices
- Securing additional funds when necessary from landlords
- Obtaining quotes in line with the company’s Terms of Business
- Obtaining landlords approval
- Acting as liaison between landlords, tenants and contractors
- Responding to telephone and mail enquiries in line with procedures
- Arranging and completing Property Visits
- Sending reports to landlords and following up with maintenance, Negotiating damages claims following check out
- Handling insurance claims, meeting loss adjusters, supervising works, and securing payment from insurance companies.
This is a Monday to Friday role, and the basic salary on offer will very much depend on the level of experience of the individual, but will be in the range of £18- 20,000. This is a Monday to Friday, 8.45am to 6.00pm role.
For further information on this exciting career opportunity, please apply on line now via this webpage and we will get back to you immediately. Alternatively, please feel free to contact us in confidence on 01784 451464, or email us: email@example.com