Trainee – Graduate – Sales Negotiator – Privately Owned Estate Agency – Petersfield, Hampshire
Permanent Hampshire | £20k to £26k Inc Benefits OTE
Closing date for applications: 05 September 2016
This dynamic company is a leading, privately-owned estate agency with a network of offices in Hampshire and Surrey and have also acquired an excellent reputation and an enviable market share. They currently have a great vacancy for an individual to join their office in Petersfield, Hampshire, to be a part of the team as a Sales Negotiator.
To be considered for this role, you do not need previous estate agency experience however, if this is the case you will need to be focused, confident and customer focused as you will be in communication with clients on a daily basis. A previous role in sales will be beneficial as the role can be pressurised and will sometimes be a challenging working environment.
The role will involve:
- Registering prospective purchasers
- Arranging and accompanying viewings
- Sales negotiation & progression
In addition, you will need to be able to demonstrate:
- Excellent face to face customer service skills
- The motivation to succeed
- Previous sales experience and a sales focused mentality
- Ability to show resilience and to make the most of any opportunity
- Good presentation and communication skills
- Smart and presentable
- Able to work in a team as well as independently
- Driven and ambitious
- Must have a full UK driving license and own car
The basic salary will be from £12,000 to £16,000 dependent on experience and on target earnings of £20,000 to £26,000 dependent on performance, plus additional benefits. The hours of work will be from 8.30am to 6pm, Monday to Friday and you will also be required to work some Saturdays.
For further information on this exciting career opportunity, please apply on line now via this web page and we will get back to you immediately. Alternatively, please feel free to contact us in confidence on 01784 451464, or email us: firstname.lastname@example.org