Trainee – Graduate – Sales Negotiator – Independent Estate Agency – Tooting, South London
Permanent London | £35k to £40k Inc Benefits OTE
Closing date for applications: 06 July 2016
This is a superb opportunity for an ambitious and driven individual looking to commence a career in property, and specifically in Residential Sales. This company is an independent London Estate Agency with a strong presence throughout the South London. They are currently looking for an experienced Sales Negotiator already in the property industry or a Trainee Sales Negotiator wanting to begin a new and challenging career. The role will be based in their Tooting office.
The objective of the role will be to represent the company at all times in a highly professional manner, and to ensure that all landlords, tenants, suppliers and partners are dealt with in a professional, timely, honest and well-mannered fashion.
The role will involve:
- Registering prospective purchasers
- Arranging and accompanying viewings
- Sales negotiation & progression
In addition, you will need to be able to demonstrate:
- Excellent face to face customer service skills
- The motivation to succeed
- Previous sales experience and a sales focused mentality
- Ability to show resilience and to make the most of any opportunity
- Good presentation and communication skills
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Good time management and organisation skills
- Must demonstrate an outgoing and mature personality
It is imperative for the successful candidate to be able to deliver under pressure and be confident dealing with clients both in person and over the phone.
The basic salary will be from £14,000 to £18,000 dependent on experience and on target earnings of £35,000 to £40,000. A company car will also be provided to the successful candidate. The hours of work will be from Monday to Thursday 9am-7pm, Fridays 9am-6pm and every other Saturday 9am to 3pm.
For further information on this exciting career opportunity, please apply on line now via this web page and we will get back to you immediately. Alternatively, please feel free to contact us in confidence on 01784 451464, or email us: email@example.com