Trainee – Graduate – Sales Negotiator – Independent Estate Agency – Fleet, Hampshire
Permanent Surrey | £18k to £25k Inc Benefits OTE
Closing date for applications: 07 September 2016
This is a superb opportunity for an ambitious and driven individual looking to commence a career in property, and specifically in Residential Sales. This company is an award winning independent estate agency and they are currently looking for a Trainee Sales Negotiator to join their busy team based in Fleet, Hampshire.
The objective of the role will be to represent the company at all times in a highly professional manner, and to ensure that all landlords, tenants, suppliers and partners are dealt with in a professional, timely, honest and well-mannered fashion.
The role will involve:
- Registering prospective purchasers
- Arranging and accompanying viewings
- Sales negotiation & progression
In addition, you will need to be able to demonstrate:
- Excellent face to face customer service skills
- The motivation to succeed
- Previous sales experience and a sales focused mentality
- Ability to show resilience and to make the most of any opportunity
- Good presentation and communication skills
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Good time management and organisation skills
- Must demonstrate an outgoing and mature personality
- Must have a full UK driving license
It is imperative for the successful candidate to be able to deliver under pressure and be confident dealing with clients both in person and over the phone.
The basic salary will be in the region of £15,000 and on target earnings in the region of £18,000 to £25,000 dependent on performance. The hours of work will be from Monday to Thursday 8.30am-7pm, Fridays 8.30am-6pm and every other Saturday.
For further information on this exciting career opportunity, please apply on line now via this web page and we will get back to you immediately. Alternatively, please feel free to contact us in confidence on 01784 451464, or email us: firstname.lastname@example.org