Trainee – Graduate – Sales Negotiator – Highly Regarded Independent Estate Agency – Englefield Green, Surrey
Permanent Surrey | £26k to £32k Inc Benefits OTE
Closing date for applications: 16 May 2016
A fantastic opportunity has become available at a market leading and highly regarded independent residential estate agency is currently looking for a Sales Negotiator to join their friendly and successful office in Englefield Green, Surrey.
The company are ideally looking for an individual who is experienced but they will also consider an individual with no previous estate agency experience. However, if this is the case, you must have a customer focused or sales background.
This is a fantastic opportunity for an individual looking for a new and challenging career in the property industry.
The role will involve:
- Registering prospective purchasers
- Arranging and accompanying viewings
- Sales negotiation & progression
In addition, you will need to be able to demonstrate:
- Excellent face to face customer service skills
- Confident manner
- The motivation and drive to succeed
- Previous sales experience and a sales focused mentality
- Ability to show resilience and to make the most of any opportunity
- Good presentation and communication skills
- IT literate
- Team player as well as independently
- Must have a full UK driving licence and own car
The basic salary package for this role will be in the region of £14,000 with a commission scheme enabling the successful candidate to earn £26,000 to £32,000 dependent on your performance. The company will also provide a company car.
The hours of work will be from Monday to Friday, 8.30am to 6pm. You will also be required to work some Saturdays.
For further information on this exciting career opportunity, please apply on line now via this web page and we will get back to you immediately. Alternatively, please feel free to contact us in confidence on 020 7792 9779, or email us: email@example.com