Trainee – Graduate – Sales Negotiator – Highly Regarded Estate Agency – Pimlico, Central London
Permanent London | £25k to £30k Inc Benefits OTE
Closing date for applications: 13 August 2016
Our client is a well-regarded independent estate agency which has a highly successful network of offices throughout London, regional and international. They currently have a fantastic opportunity to become a Sales Negotiator to join the busy and successful office in Pimlico, Central London.
To be considered for this role, you will need previous experience within an estate agency role as well as communication skills, hunger and a drive to succeed.
The role will involve:
- Registering prospective purchasers and tenants
- Arranging and accompanying viewings
- Sales & lettings negotiation & progression
- Handling offers
- Overseeing the successful negotiation of the offer to a sale or let
In addition, you will need to be able to demonstrate:
- Excellent face to face customer service skills
- The motivation to succeed
- Previous sales negotiating experience
- A confident and professional manner
- Ability to show resilience and to make the most of any opportunity
- Full clean UK driving licence
- Good presentation and communication skills
This position comes with a basic salary of £14,000 to £15,000 dependent on experience and an attractive commission structure enabling the successful candidate to earn £25,000 to £30,000, dependent on your performance. A car allowance will also be provided with the package.
The office hours are 8.30am to 5.30pm Monday to Friday, and 9.00am till 4.00pm on Saturdays, of which you would be expected to work every other.
For further information on this exciting career opportunity, please apply on line now via this webpage and we will get back to you immediately. Alternatively, please feel free to contact us in confidence on 01784 451464, or email us: email@example.com