Trainee – Graduate – Lettings Negotiator – Well Established Independent Estate Agency – Putney, South West London
Permanent London | £25k to £30k Inc Benefits OTE
Closing date for applications: 31 July 2016
A fantastic role has become available at a highly successful independent estate agency in their lovely riverside office in Putney Wharf. Our client specialises in Residential Sales, Lettings and Property Management and they are currently looking for an outgoing and ambitious Lettings Negotiator to join their dedicated team of property professionals.
To be considered for this role, you would ideally have previous experience in a similar role but they will consider an individual with a customer facing or sales background alongside an excellent attitude.
To be considered for this exciting role with great future career potential you should have most or all of the following skill sets:
- Excellent written and communication skills
- Able to build an instant rapport
- The ability to work effectively in a busy environment as part of a team and on their own
- Strong organisational skills
- Meticulous attention to detail
- Happy to take the initiative
- Confident in dealing with clients
- Computer literate with good working knowledge of Excel and Word
- Good telephone manner
- Strong work ethic
- Knowledge of the market and area
- Full UK clean driving licence
The role will involve working closely with the team including:
- Dealing with enquiries
- Booking appointments
- Carrying out viewings
- Booking market appraisals
- General office administration.
The initial package for this role will include a basic salary of £15,000 and on target earnings set to be in the region of an attractive £25,000 to £30,000 dependent on your performance.
The office hours are 9am to 7pm Monday to Friday and you will also be required to work Saturdays.
For further information on this exciting career opportunity, please apply on line now via this webpage and we will get back to you immediately. Alternatively, please feel free to contact us in confidence on 0207 792 9779, or email us: email@example.com