Trainee – Graduate – Lettings Negotiator – Well Established Independent Estate Agency – Bracknell, Berkshire
Permanent Berkshire | £25k to £30k Inc Benefits OTE
Closing date for applications: 15 June 2016
A strong and well established independent estate agency are looking to recruit for a Lettings Negotiator to be a part of their reputable and market leading branch in Bracknell, Berkshire.
Our client is the longest established estate agency in Bracknell due to their proven track record of delivering exceptional levels of customer service.
To be considered for this role, you would ideally have some property experience but they will consider an individual with no previous experience. If this is the case, you must have experience within sales or customer service.
Your tasks will include:
- Registering prospective tenants
- Arranging and accompanying them on viewings
- Gaining feedback following viewings
- Feed back to landlords
- Negotiation between tenants and landlords
- Lease agreements
- General administration and office work
To be considered for this exciting career opportunity you will need the following skill sets:
- Excellent written and communication skills
- The ability to work effectively in a busy environment as part of a team and on their own
- Strong organisational skills
- Meticulous attention to detail
- Happy to take the initiative
- Confident in dealing with clients
- Computer literate with good working knowledge of Excel and Word
- Good telephone manner
- Able to multi task and prioritise workload
- Must have a full UK driving license and own car
This role will come with a basic salary package of £16,000 to £18,000 dependent on experience and realistic first year earnings in the region of £25,000 to £30,000 dependent on performance. The company will also provide a car allowance. The hours of work will be from 9am to 6pm, Monday to Friday and you may also be required to work some Saturdays from 9am to 5pm.
For further information on this exciting career opportunity, please apply on line now via this webpage and we will get back to you immediately. Alternatively, please feel free to contact us in confidence on 020 7792 9779, or email us: email@example.com