Trainee – Graduate – Lettings Negotiator – Independent Estate Agency – Twickenham, Middlesex
Permanent Middlesex | £21k to £24k Inc Benefits OTE
Closing date for applications: 06 August 2016
A fantastic opportunity has arisen at a family owned independent estate agency specialising in Sales and Lettings in Twickenham and the surrounding areas. They are currently looking to recruit for a Trainee Lettings Negotiator to join their dedicated and highly professional and friendly team in their office based in Twickenham, Middlesex.
This is an excellent opening for an individual looking for a new and challenging career in the property industry as you do not need previous experience within estate agency. To be considered you should have excellent people skills, a sales mentality and focus within this field.
Your tasks will include:
- Registering prospective tenants
- Arranging and accompanying them on viewings
- Gaining feedback following viewings
- Feed back to landlords
- Negotiation between tenants and landlords
- Lease agreements
- General administration and office work
To be considered for this exciting career opportunity you will need the following skill sets:
- Excellent written and communication skills
- The ability to work effectively in a busy environment as part of a team and on their own
- Strong organisational skills
- Meticulous attention to detail
- Happy to take the initiative
- Confident in dealing with clients
- Computer literate with good working knowledge of Excel and Word
- Good telephone manner
- Able to multi task and prioritise workload
- Ideally you would be degree level educated
- Must have a full UK driving license and own car
The initial salary package will be in the region of £12,000 to £14,000 dependent on experience and on targets earnings in the region of £21,000 to £24,000 in your first year dependent on performance.
The hours of work will be from 8.30am to 7pm, Monday to Friday and you may also be required to work Saturdays.
For further information on this exciting career opportunity, please apply on line now via this webpage and we will get back to you immediately. Alternatively, please feel free to contact us in confidence on 01784 451464, or email us: firstname.lastname@example.org