Senior Lettings/Lettings Negotiator – Leading Estate Agency – Rickmansworth, Hertfordshire
Permanent Hertfordshire | £25k to £30k Inc Benefits OTE
Closing date for applications: 16 July 2016
An exciting and challenging opportunity has become available for a leading and award winning residential estate agency in their office based in Rickmansworth, South West Hertfordshire. They are currently looking to recruit a Lettings Negotiator/Senior Lettings with at least 12 months experience in a busy lettings environment. The successful candidate must be highly professional with a positive and enthusiastic approach.
To be considered for this exciting role with great future career potential you should have most or all of the following skill sets:
- Excellent written and communication skills
- The ability to work effectively in a busy environment as part of a team and on their own
- Strong organisational skills
- Meticulous attention to detail
- Happy to take the initiative
- Confident in dealing with clients
- Computer literate with good working knowledge of Excel and Word
- Good telephone manner
- Knowledge of the market and area
- Excellent customer service
- A proven track record in exceeding targets
- ARLA qualifications preferred
- Minimum of 12 months experience in Lettings
The role will involve:
- Working closely with the Lettings Manager to identify new business opportunities
- Generating quality leads, following these up and consistently aiming for high conversion rates
- Promoting the companies services and generating referral leads
- Having an in-depth understanding of the local market and competitors in the area to maintain a competitive advantage
- Ensuring that all instructions are presented to the highest standard to prospective Tenants
- Ensuring that all documentation is completed before the beginning of the tenancy
- Ensuring that all targets are met and are exceeded on a monthly basis
- Managing customer feedback effectively, sending out feedback forms and immediately addressing any highlighted areas of concern
- Actively supporting the branch in achieving the highest levels of customer feedback
- Pro-actively managing, maintaining and developing relationships with both Landlords and Tenants.
- Ensuring that all written communications on behalf of the branch are accurate and conform to ARLA requirements
It is imperative for the successful candidate to be able to deliver under pressure and be confident dealing with clients both in person and over the phone.
The initial package for this role will be £15,000 with on target earnings in the region of £25,000 to £30,000 dependent on experience and performance. The hours of work will be from 8.45am to 6pm, Monday to Friday and Saturdays from 8.45am to 4pm.
For further information on this exciting career opportunity, please apply on line now via this webpage and we will get back to you immediately. Alternatively, please feel free to contact us in confidence on 01784 451464, or email us: email@example.com