Senior Lettings/Lettings Negotiator – Independent Estate Agency – Maidenhead, Berkshire
Permanent Berkshire | £25k to £30k Inc Benefits OTE
Closing date for applications: 26 March 2016
This is a great opportunity for a driven and ambitious Lettings Negotiator looking for their next step in the property industry as a Lettings Negotiator/Senior Lettings Negotiator. Our client is a long established independent estate agency in the county of Berkshire with their small and friendly office based in Maidenhead. The successful candidate will need to have experience within lettings and a highly positive and motivated attitude.
The role will involve working closely with the team including:
- Dealing withenquiries
- Booking appointments
- Carrying out viewings
- Booking market appraisals
- Carrying out valuations/appraisals
- Updating and maintaining websites
- Responsible for marketing/adverts
- General office administration.
To be considered for this exciting role with great future career potential you should have most or all of the following skill sets:
- Excellent written and communication skills
- Friendly and outgoing personality
- The ability to work effectively in a busy environment as part of a team and on their own
- Strong organisational skills
- Meticulous attention to detail
- Happy to take the initiative
- Confident in dealing with clients
- Computer literate with good working knowledge of Excel and Word
- Good telephone manner
- Must have a full UK driving license and own car
It is imperative for the successful candidate to be able to deliver under pressure and be confident dealing with clients both in person and over the phone.
The initial package for this role will be in the region of £14,000 to £17,000 dependent on experience with on target earnings expected to be in the region of £25,000 to £30,000. The hours of work will be in between 8.30am to 7pm, Monday to Thursday and 8.30am to 6pm on Fridays and you may also be required to work weekends. A pooled car or car allowance will be provided.
For further information on this exciting career opportunity, please apply on line now via this webpage and we will get back to you immediately. Alternatively, please feel free to contact us in confidence on 01784 451464, or email us: firstname.lastname@example.org