Senior Lettings Negotiator – Well Established Independent Estate Agency – Tower Bridge, City of London
Permanent London | £40k to £45k Inc Benefits OTE
Closing date for applications: 05 April 2016
A fantastic opportunity has become available at a well established, local independent residential estate agency in Tower Bridge, London. They are currently looking for a Senior Lettings Negotiator to be a part of their knowledgeable and professional team in their modern and trendy converted warehouse office close to Tower Bridge and in a prime location. The company believe the customer is at the heart of everything they do and provide services in residential lettings, sales and property management.
The successful candidate will need to have experience as a Senior Lettings Negotiator due to the progression and growth plans of this position and office. This is an exciting and challenging opportunity for an individual looking to quickly progress into a managerial role.
The responsibilities of the role are as follows:
- Assisting in the smooth running of the Lettings team
- Valuing and listing properties
- Planning marketing campaigns
- Maintaining close contact with landlords
- Advising potential tenants immediately a new property comes on to the market
- Accompanying potential tenants on viewings
- Negotiating terms between the Landlord & Tenant
- Liaising with Inventory Clerks, Relocation Agents and Contractors
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Must be confident and well presented
- Ambitious and self-motivated
- Must be able to work in a pressured environment
- Work well in a team as well as independently
- Good knowledge of the Microsoft packages
- Must have a full UK driving licence
The initial package for this superb opportunity will include a fantastic basic salary of £20,000 with an excellent commission structure, enabling the successful candidate to have an earning potential of £40,000 to £45,000 first year dependent on performance!
The hours of work will be from Monday to Friday, 9am to 6.30pm and you will be required to work 1 in 3 Saturdays, 10am to 4pm.
For further information on this exciting career opportunity, please apply on line now via this webpage and we will get back to you immediately. Alternatively, please feel free to contact us in confidence on 020 7792 9779, or email us: firstname.lastname@example.org