Sales Progressor / Co-ordinator – Dunstable Estate Agency
Permanent Bedfordshire | £25k Inc Benefits
Closing date for applications: 15 March 2015
Reporting directly in to the director of this leading independent estate agency in Dunstable, this company has a vacancy for a Sales Progressor / Co-ordinator to work closely with the sales team co-ordinating the progression of property sales from offer acceptance to completion and assisting the director in the conduct of his duties.
To be considered for this opportunity you will need the following qualifications and experience:
- 5+ years residential property sales or legal/conveyancing background
- Well organised with attention to detail
- Excellent presentation and communication skills – written and verbal
- Proactive, helpful, can-do attitude, able to provide excellent customer service.
- IT savvy with a good knowledge of standard Microsoft programs
The key duties and responsibilities of the role are:
- Coordination of all sales in pipeline and reporting developments to the director
- Assist the director to ensure the smooth operation of the branch
- Provide support to a market leading Sales Team
- Support the Lettings and Commercial Teams as and when required
This is a Monday to Friday, 8.45am to 6.00pm role that will pay a salary of circa £25,000 depending on experience. The company will also provide 20 days annual leave, increasing to 25 days with length of service, and an additional 2 days annual leave provided for the Christmas period.
For further information on this exciting career opportunity, please apply on line now via this web page and we will get back to you immediately. Alternatively, please feel free to contact us in confidence on 01784 451464, or email us: firstname.lastname@example.org