Sales Negotiator – Well Established Independent Estate Agency – Kensington, West London
Permanent London | £25k to £35k Inc Benefits OTE
Closing date for applications: 26 June 2016
An opportunity has become available at a market leading and privately owned estate agency in their prominently located office in the affluent town of Kensington High Street, West London. The company offers expertise in Sales, Lettings and Property Management and have an in depth knowledge of the local area.
They are currently looking for an experienced Sales Negotiator to join their team of property professionals.
To be considered for this role, you would need experience within the Kensington property market and have a proven track record within residential sales.
The responsibilities for this role include:
- Arranging and accompanying viewings
- Sales negotiation & progression
- Qualifying potential buyers
- Identifying needs of clients and matching them to suitable properties
- Participation in team meetings
- Liaising with solicitors and mortgage brokers
- Delivering the highest levels of customer service to buyers and sellers
Personal skill sets and attributes:
- Knowledge of area beneficial
- Target driven and motivated individual
- Confident and well presented
- Able to work in a pressurised environment
- Excellent communication skills
- Team player
- Good IT skills
- Customer focused
- Tenacity and a self starter
- Ability to build rapport and trusted relationships
- Full UK driving licence
The initial salary package for this role will include a basic salary of £14,000 to £18,000 dependent on experience with on target earnings set to be in the region of £25,000 to £35,000 dependent on your performance.
The hours of work will be from 8.30am to 6.30pm, Monday to Friday and you will also be required to work Saturdays.
For further information on this exciting career opportunity, please apply on line now via this webpage and we will get back to you immediately. Alternatively, please feel free to contact us in confidence on 020 7792 9779, or email us: firstname.lastname@example.org