Sales Negotiator – Upmarket Independent Estate Agency – Kensington, Prime Central London
Permanent London | £75k to £150k Inc Benefits OTE
Closing date for applications: 23 July 2016
Our client is an international, upmarket independent estate agency with one of the largest network of branches in London as well as opening offices around the globe. They have gained an enviable and respected reputation, from their exceptional delivery of service to clients, which has been recognised and awarded.
Our client is currently looking for a Sales Negotiator to be based in their high achieving branch in Kensington, Prime Central London.
The successful candidate must have at least 3 years experience within a similar role as this is a very successful and profitable branch.
The objective of the role will be to represent the company at all times in a highly professional manner, and to ensure that all clients are dealt with in a professional, timely, honest and well-mannered fashion.
The responsibilities included in this fantastic role:
- Dealing with enquiries
- Booking appointments
- Carrying out viewings
- Booking market appraisals
- Carrying out valuations/appraisals
- Responsible for marketing/adverts
- General office administration.
In addition, you will need to be able to demonstrate:
- Excellent face to face customer service skills
- The motivation to succeed
- Previous sales negotiating experience
- A confident and professional manner
- Ability to show resilience and to make the most of any opportunity
- Full clean UK driving licence and own car
- Good presentation and communication skills.
The initial package for this role will include a basic salary and on target earnings set to be in the region of a fantastic £75,000 to £150,000 dependent on your performance. A pooled car will also be provided.
For further information on this exciting career opportunity, please apply on line now via this webpage and we will get back to you immediately. Alternatively, please feel free to contact us in confidence on 0207 792 9779, or email us: firstname.lastname@example.org.