Sales Negotiator – Residential Estate Agency – Tolworth, Surrey
Permanent Surrey | £35k to £40k Inc Benefits OTE
Closing date for applications: 17 May 2015
An excellent opportunity has arisen for an experienced Sales Negotiator to work for this market leading estate agency in the Kingston area. They currently have an enviable market share in the area with a good volume of properties coming to the market so the successful candidate will have ample opportunity to convert these instructions into sales.
Based in their Tolworth office the company is looking to recruit an enthusiastic and proactive individual with excellent communication skills to join their team successful sales team.
The key responsibilities of the role will include:
- Greeting customers in a friendly, positive and enthusiastic manner
- Registering applicants and ascertaining their needs
- Qualifying applicants, matching them to suitable properties and organising viewings at the earliest opportunity
- Immediately advising suitable applicants of any new instructions which may be suitable
- Ensuring all viewings are promptly followed up and that the vendor is immediately advised of the details
- Ensuring that when an offer is accepted that all administrative duties are attended to and that the sale is actively progressed through to a satisfactory and business-like conclusion
- Maintaining full documentation of all applicants, their requirements and actions
- Optimising every opportunity to secure valuations and to obtain instructions
- Undertaking market appraisals.
- Excellent communication skills and ability to build rapport with all parties quickly and effectively
- Ability to work under pressure within a target orientated environment with minimal supervision
- Strong administration skills and attention to detail
- Able to organise and prioritise work to ensure all daily activities and overall pipeline is handled effectively and within agreed service levels
- Proactive and can do approach, able to be a conscientious member of the team and assist others and branches where required
- High standard of personal presentation
- High level of spoken and written English
- Good IT skills – specifically Word and Excel
- Past estate agency experience is desirable
- Previous sales and/or customer service experience is essential
- A team player with excellent organisational skills
- You must be a car owner with a full driving licence (preferably clean).
The initial package is negotiable and will very much depend on the background and experience of the successful candidate, but is likely to be made up of a basic salary and commission leading to initial on target earnings in the region of £35-40,000. A car allowance of £250 per month.
For further information on this exciting career opportunity, please apply on line now via this webpage and we will get back to you immediately. Alternatively, please feel free to contact us in confidence on 01784 451464, or email us: email@example.com