Sales Manager – Residential Estate Agency – Barnes Village, London SW13
Permanent London | £30k to £80k Inc Benefits OTE
Closing date for applications: 28 October 2015
This leading estate agency dealing in the middle to upper end of the market is looking to recruit an experienced Sales Manager for their prominent High Street office in Barnes, London SW13.
They sell a range of houses from family houses to flats in the area in the price range from £0.5m up to £2.5m + so you will need to have a track record of dealing in a similar market and be able to demonstrate that you have been successful in your career to date. You will need to be able to not only manage the office and a team of individuals, but also be an effective valuer/lister of quality London properties.
Duties and responsibilities will include:
- Day to day management and development of the team
- Working with the directors in the development of the business plan
- Management of the department budget
- Managing the Profit & Loss of the office
- Maintaining strong business relationships
- Identifying areas of growth and developing these
To be considered, you should have the following:
- At least 3-5 years experience in residential estate agency
- Excellent communications skills
- The ability to develop and motivate those around you
- Excellent customer service skills
- The ability to manage a profit centre and work strategically
- A full and clean UK Drivers Licence
This exciting opportunity will come with a basic salary of £30-40,000 and an extremely attractive commission package with uncapped earning potential. In the first instance, the employer will look to guarantee a salary for three months, thereafter the annual earnings should be in the region of £60-80,000 depending on the levels of business achieved. This role will also come with a car allowance of c. £5,000 per annum.
For further information on this exciting career opportunity, please apply on line now via this web page and we will get back to you immediately. Alternatively, please feel free to contact us in confidence on 020 7792 9779, or email us: firstname.lastname@example.org