Sales Administrator – Well Established Privately Owned Estate Agency – Purley, Surrey
Permanent Surrey | £18k to £24k Inc Benefits OTE
Closing date for applications: 08 April 2016
A fantastic role has become available at a friendly and privately owned estate agency based in the centre of Purley, Surrey. They are currently looking to recruit for a Sales Administrator to join their lovely team and to support the other members of staff.
Our client strives to provide the best estate agency service, with experienced management and staff dealing with the sale of residential property, specialising in the middle to upper end market.
To be considered for this role, you would ideally have previous experience within a similar role. However, they will consider an individual with no previous property administration experience but you must have worked in a customer focused role.
The main duties for this role:
- General administration skills
- Updating property database software with data, correspondence and documentation
- Uploading and advertising properties listed
- Liaising with company clients
- Social media feeds and posts up to date
- Regular contact with vendor and applicants
- Front of house duties e.g. answering telephone and emails
- Excellent administration skills
- Excellent communication skills – verbally and written
- Proficient computer skills
- Good telephone manner
- Confident and professional manner
- Organisational and time management skills
- Excellent attention to detail and accuracy
The salary for this role will be from £18,000 to £24,000 dependent on experience, plus additional benefits. The hours of work for this role will be from 9am to 6pm, Monday to Friday.
For further information on this exciting career opportunity, please apply on line now via this web page and we will get back to you immediately. Alternatively, please feel free to contact us in confidence on 01784 451464, or email us: email@example.com