Refurbishment Consultant – Leading Upmarket London Estate Agency – Westminster, Central London
Permanent London | £35k to £40k Inc Benefits
Closing date for applications: 03 August 2016
Our client is an international, upmarket independent estate agency with one of the largest network of branches in London as well as opening offices around the globe. They have gained an enviable and respected reputation, from their exceptional delivery of service to clients, which has been recognised and awarded, as well as being established for over a hundred years.
An exciting opportunity has become available within this company as a Refurbishment Consultant, to be a part of the team in their busy and successful office in the diverse and dynamic area of Westminster, Central London.
The main purpose of this role is to co-ordinate a wide range of middle to high end residential refurbishment projects comprising of minor refurbishment.
- Prepare pitch documents and advise/sell the companies services
- Follow up pitch offer, prepare works orders, progress all risk assessments and method statements
- Provide specialist advice, excellent client and supplier liaison, feedback and effective reporting to ensure repeat business
- Liaise with client during tendering and procurement process and manage the selection, qualification and appointment of all suppliers
- Knowledge of building control, planning permissions, permitted development rights, health and safety regulations and ARLA code of practice.
- Prepare works specification and completion time frame for each project
- Work effectively with other property professionals and attend site meetings to ensure projects are completed within the business objective set
- Strive to exceed personal targets, whilst delivering against business objectives in order to optimise achievement of deals within agreed timescales
- Maintain market awareness, identify target areas and utilise personal network to maximise office revenue
- Be prepared to spend time in other branches developing relationships with sales and lettings colleagues
- Running reports from the system to check tenancies ending and identify potential projects
- Managing suppliers and projects
- Completing all administration duties effectively
- Ensure that clients receive legally accurate, practical and timely solutions/responses to their enquiries and problems
- Handling complaints effectively and ensure complaints are referred correctly to the appropriate person
- Responsibly and profitably manage the financial aspects of the refurbishment on behalf of landlords in conjunction with client accounts
- Document all visits to check works and maintain highest levels of professionalism when meetings landlords, tenants or suppliers
- Keep through file notes of every action and conversation
- Ensure records are accurate for the refurbishment project
- Confirm actions by email or letter where appropriate to landlords, tenants and suppliers
- Operate in a tidy office environment and adhere to department standards in terms of administrative practices
- Prior sales experience and strong customer focused background
- Leadership skills
- Management of people and working relationships
- Management of customer client relationships
- Negotiation and closing skills
- Excellent communication skills
- Ability to apply relevant legal knowledge
- Time management skills of planning, prioritising and organisation
- IT literate
- Problem solving
- Flexible approach
- Able to implement changes
- Must have a full UK driving licence
The basic salary for this role will be in the region of £35,000 to £40,000 dependent on experience.
The hours of work will be from 9am to 6.30pm, Monday to Friday with no weekends.
For further information on this exciting career opportunity, please apply on line now via this web page and we will get back to you immediately. Alternatively, please feel free to contact us in confidence on 020 7792 9779, or email us: email@example.com