Property Manager – Upmarket Boutique Real Estate Agency – Chelsea Bridge Wharf, Central London
Permanent London | £35k to £40k Inc Benefits OTE
Closing date for applications: 06 August 2016
An exciting and challenging role has become available at a leading boutique real estate company based in Chelsea Bridge Wharf, Prime Central London. Our client is a well respected real estate agent known for offering a large but versatile portfolio of luxury properties. The company is currently looking for an experienced Property Manager to manage a portfolio of luxury properties and to continue to provide a bespoke and professional service to clients.
The successful candidate will need relevant experience within a Property Management role and excellent communication and organisational skills.
The job role will involve:
- Managing a portfolio of properties
- Managing all aspects of tenant enquiries and liaising with Landlords
- Making sure tenants and Landlords are kept informed of progress on a regular basis
- Booking approved contractors and sending works orders to carry out necessary repairs and redecorations
- Processing insurance claims for Landlords
- Processing contractor invoices
- Ensuring the properties are up to date with detailed notes, and deadlines met in terms of property visits and property reports delivered to Landlords
- Ensuring an excellent standard of customer service is provided and upheld
- Respond to all telephone and email enquires promptly
- Responsible for changeover utility letters between tenancies for managed properties
- Deal with and resolve where possible, initial client complaints, notifying your line Manager of any escalating complaints in a timely fashion so these can be addressed immediately
- Carrying out property inspections on a periodic basis and recommending any maintenance work to landlords.
- Excellent customer service skills
- Must have superb communication skills
- Good administration skills
- Excellent organisational and planning skills
- Must be ambitious and highly motivated
- Highly motivated and positive with a “can do” attitude and good team player
- Good telephone manner
- Able to multi task and prioritise workload
- Very smart and presentable appearance
- Full UK driving licence
The salary package provided for this role will be in the region of £35,000 to £40,000 dependent on experience.
The hours of work will be from Monday to Friday, 9am to 6pm with no weekends!
For further information on this exciting career opportunity, please apply on line now via this web page and we will get back to you immediately. Alternatively, please feel free to contact us in confidence on 020 7792 9779, or email us: email@example.com