Property Manager – Strong Independent Residential Estate Agency – Rickmansworth, Hertfordshire
Permanent Hertfordshire | £25k to £30k Inc Benefits OTE
Closing date for applications: 21 May 2016
A fantastic role has become available at a well established privately owned Residential Estate Agency and Surveying Services Company. Our client has been established for over 30 years and has acquired an exceptional knowledge of the local and surrounding areas as well as building a solid reputation and a reliable and trust worthy service.
They are currently looking for a Property Manager to be a part of their busy and successful office based in Rickmansworth, Hertfordshire.
The main responsibility for this role is to manage the company’s portfolio of properties along with all the administration involved. You will also be liaising with Contractors, Landlords and Tenants in order to ensure all required repairs and maintenance are carried out efficiently. You will also be required to carry out Property visits when necessary.
The Property Management role in detail:
- Repair and maintenance of all fully managed properties
- Chase collections of rents and assist bookkeeper with keeping administration in order
- Assist with referencing and all paperwork for new tenancies
- Assist with inventories, cleaning, check in and check outs for all tenancies
- Assist with deposit collection and reimbursements
- Assist with tenancy renewals and all processes and paperwork involved
- Assist with tenancy agreements and Terms and Conditions for tenants and landlords
- Applicants lists, applicant management, communication and systems
- Gas safety checks
- Energy performance certificates
- Property visits
- Set up and oversee rent guarantee plans for landlords
- Set up and oversee contents insurance plans for tenants
- Keeping up to date with all legal changes or amendments affecting the rental market
- Monthly reporting to the Managing Director.
- Proactively sourcing new landlords, properties and tenants via new and existing channels to include printed property details, print advertising, website, window displays, mailings, local companies and all new avenues
- Set up, administer and follow up on viewings carried out by the team with regard rental properties
- To be a good team player and take on any tasks needed to assist other members of staff.
- Previous experience in Property Management
- Strong communication skills – written and verbally
- Good administration skills
- Proficient with the Microsoft packages
- Problem solver
- Able to multi task and prioritise workload
- Full UK driving license and own car
The company will provide a fantastic salary package for this role and will be in the region of £25,000 to £30,000 dependent on experience plus additional benefits such as being able to begin the ARLA qualification.
The hours of work will be from 8.45am to 6pm, Monday to Friday and you will also be required to work 1 in 4 Saturdays but a day in lieu will be given for this.
For further information on this exciting career opportunity, please apply on line now via this web page and we will get back to you immediately. Alternatively, please feel free to contact us in confidence on 020 7792 9779, or email us: firstname.lastname@example.org