Property Manager – Residential Estate Agency – Burnham
Permanent Buckinghamshire | £23k to £25k Inc Benefits
Closing date for applications: 17 August 2016
This well-regarded estate agency group with successful sales and lettings departments is currently looking to recruit an experienced Property Manager. This position will be based in their Property Management department in Burnham, Buckinghamshire.
To be considered for this role you will need to be a highly organised, efficient and methodical individual and you should have a minimum of one year’s experience in Property Management.
The role will include the following duties/responsibilities:
- Checking rents received and issuing invoices to landlords
- Making relevant deductions from rents received
- Organising gas safety and electrical checks
- Serving relevant notices
- Organising inventories of properties
- Property inspections
- Dealing with any problems that arise
- Organising maintenance work
- Undertaking future tenancy agreements
- Checking all bills paid at end of tenancies
- Renewing and chasing tenancy agreements.
The successful candidate will need to be self-motivated and able to work independently as well as part of a team. The salary on offer will be a basic of between £23,000 and £25,000 depending on your level of experience within this field.
For further information on this exciting career opportunity, please apply on line now via this web page and we will get back to you immediately. Alternatively, please feel free to contact us in confidence on 01784 451464, or email us: email@example.com