Property Assistant / Property Manager – Investment & Development Property Company
Permanent Middlesex | £22k to £27k Inc Benefits
Closing date for applications: 29 March 2015
This leading London investment and development property specialist is currently looking to recruit a Property Assistant / Property Manager for their Wembley development. Reporting in to the Senior Lettings Manager the purpose of this position is to be the professional contact post move-in for landlords, tenants and contractors, supporting the front end leasing team ensuring clients and tenants are managed efficiently during the course of the tenancy.
The key accountabilities of this role are as follows:
- Property Management: Ensure all repairs and works are responded to and dealt with efficiently, from reporting to invoice settlement. Arrange administration for post move in which includes checking inventory receipt, utility letters, filing, deposit registration. Arrange and pay interim utility bills through lettings software. Act as a liaison between tenants, landlords and contractors
- Asset Management: Inspect and recommend updates and repairs to clients to achieve best rents and renewals
- Renewals: to negotiate renewals and consult with the front end leasing team to achieve best market renewal rents. Issue and ensure return of paperwork
- End of tenancies: arrange inventory checks and move-out communication, close down utilities, arrange post check-out works and release deposits. Liaise with clients and the leasing team for re-marketing
- Customer Service: offer exemplary customer service to clients and customers alike face to face, verbally and written
- General: generate weekly reports as required, monitor contractor performance and ensure the property portfolio software is up to date and maximised for department efficiencies
- Undertake additional relevant duties which fall under the general scope of the role, as directed by the Manager, raising any issues with capacity so they can be properly managed.
- Participate in the full year and half year Performance Development Review process as reviewer and reviewee, meeting the standards and timescales required by the Company.
- At all times ensure that your understanding and skill level regarding the Company’s IT systems are up to date, as applicable to your role. Undertake IT training as required to ensure full and proper use of the available technology.
- Work within the Company’s policies and procedures, governance framework and standards, as detailed in the Company handbook.
- Remain knowledgeable about Group activities, benefiting from all forms of internal communication provided and acting as a positive ambassador for the Company at all times.
- Use materials and resources effectively and efficiently to minimise waste and consider the impact of potential actions on the environment before taking business decisions.
- Previous experience in property management or lettings required
- Professional approach and appearance
- IT literate
- Proactive and customer focused
- Personable with excellent communication skills
This is a Monday to Friday role and will be paying a salary in the range of £22,000 to £27,000 depending on the level of experience of the successful candidate.
For further information on this exciting career opportunity, please apply on line now via this web page and we will get back to you immediately. Alternatively, please feel free to contact us in confidence on 01784 451464, or email us: email@example.com