Office Co-ordinator – Large Independent Property Group – Staines, Middlesex
Permanent Middlesex | £25k to £28k Inc Benefits
Closing date for applications: 03 August 2016
An excellent opportunity has become available for an organised Office Co-ordinator to join a well established and privately owned estate agency with a network of over 20 offices in London and Surrey. Our client is looking for an individual to support the branch and ensure it runs effectively and efficiently and providing the excellent first impression to clients. The role will be based in their office based in Staines, Middlesex.
The successful candidate will need to have previous administration experience in estate agency as well as excellent communication and organisational skills.
The responsibilities for this role include:
- Responsible for general office presentation and cleanliness with high standards
- Ensuring appropriate administration systems and processes are in place and followed
- To manage all reception duties
- Meeting and greeting clients into the office – demonstrating an excellent impression
- Preparing documents and letters
- To ensure all market details and files are complete and up to date
- Ensuring all required information is obtained
- Remaining compliant in all circumstances
- Ensuring all business generating and marketing strategies are in place and utilised
- Support with all meetings with managers
- Ensuring the branch runs effectively and efficiently
- A professional manner and excellent customer service skills at all times
- Strong administrative, computer and organisational skills
- Comfortable with multi-tasking and working under pressure to meet deadlines
- The ability to take the initiative in a confident and personable manner
- A strong team player with good interpersonal skills
- Previous experience within property administration
- A desire to broaden knowledge and experience
The basic salary will be in between £25,000 to £28,000 dependent on the level of experience. The hours of work will be from Monday to Friday, 8.30am to 6pm.
For further information on this exciting career opportunity, please apply on line now via this web page and we will get back to you immediately. Alternatively, please feel free to contact us in confidence on 020 7792 9779, or email us: email@example.com.