Maternity Cover – Administrator – Well Established Independent Estate Agency – Englefield Green, Surrey
Contract Temporary Surrey | £18k Inc Benefits
Closing date for applications: 08 August 2016
An opportunity has become available for an organised Administrator to join a well established and privately owned estate agency in Englefield Green, Surrey. Our client is looking for an individual to support the branch and ensure it runs effectively and efficiently and providing the excellent first impression to clients.
This role is temporary and you will be covering a maternity leave for 9 months and they are looking for someone to start straight away.
The responsibilities for this role include:
- Responsible for general office presentation and cleanliness with high standards
- Ensuring appropriate administration systems and processes are in place and followed
- To manage all reception duties
- Meeting and greeting clients into the office – demonstrating an excellent impression
- Preparing documents and letters
- To ensure all market details and files are complete and up to date
- Ensuring all required information is obtained
- Remaining compliant in all circumstances
- Ensuring all business generating and marketing strategies are in place and utilised
- Support with all meetings with managers
- Ensuring the branch runs effectively and efficiently
- A professional manner and excellent customer service skills at all times
- Strong administrative, computer and organisational skills
- Comfortable with multi-tasking and working under pressure to meet deadlines
- The ability to take the initiative in a confident and personable manner
- A strong team player with good interpersonal skills
- Previous experience within property administration
- A desire to broaden knowledge and experience
The salary package provided for this role will be £18,000. The hours of work will be from Monday to Friday and you will also be required to work 1 in 6 Saturdays.
For further information on this exciting career opportunity, please apply on line now via this web page and we will get back to you immediately. Alternatively, please feel free to contact us in confidence on 020 7792 9779, or email us: email@example.com.