Lettings Negotiator – Specialising in New Build owned by Investor Landlords – London
Permanent London | £18k to £35k Inc Benefits OTE
Closing date for applications: 07 March 2015
A superb opportunity has arisen to join this unique agency, specialising in the letting of predominantly new build properties bought by investment landlords.
Our client is looking for a lettings negotiator to join this growing team and whilst experience within lettings is preferred, it is not essential.
Your responsibilities will include:
- Letting and managing property across London with a particular focus on regions where rental demands are strong.
- Securing tenants quickly and keeping landlords informed at all times.
- Liaising with investment landlords
- Advising potential tenants immediately if a new property comes onto the market
- Accompanying potential tenants on viewings
- Negotiating terms between the Landlord & Tenant
- Liaising with Inventory Clerks, Relocation Agents and Contractors
To be considered you will need to have the following skill sets:
- Excellent presentation skills
- Be an articulate communicator
- Driven and ambitious
- Able to thrive in a competitive environment
- Have good administration and IT skills
They will provide a basic salary in the region of £18-20,000, with first year on target earnings of about £30-35,000, along with a company car, 22 days holiday with 1 extra day per year of service up to 25 days after 2 calendar years of full service. This is a Monday to Friday, 9.00am to 6.00pm role and you will be expected to work Saturdays by appointment.
For further information on this exciting career opportunity, please apply on line now via this web page and we will get back to you immediately. Alternatively, please feel free to contact us in confidence on 020 7792 9779, or email us: firstname.lastname@example.org