Lettings Negotiator – Highly Regarded London Estate Agency – Clerkenwell, Central London
Permanent London | £30k to £40k Inc Benefits OTE
Closing date for applications: 20 July 2016
This is an exciting opportunity for an experienced estate agent to join this highly regarded independent firm of London estate agents offering specialist advice on all aspects of both residential and commercial property throughout the city. They have a small yet highly successful network of offices in the area. They are currently looking to recruit an experienced Lettings Negotiator to join their team in Clerkenwell, Central London.
The successful candidate will need to have obtained previous experience within a similar role as well as possessing excellent customer service and communication skills.
Your tasks will include:
- Registering prospective tenants
- Arranging and accompanying them on viewings
- Gaining feedback following viewings
- Feed back to landlords
- Negotiation between tenants and landlords
- Lease agreements
- General administration and office work
- Working closely with the Lettings Manager to identify new business opportunities
- Generating quality leads, following these up and consistently aiming for high conversion rates
- Having an in-depth understanding of the local market and competitors in the area to maintain a competitive advantage
- Ensuring that all instructions are presented to the highest standard to prospective Tenants
- Actively supporting the branch in achieving the highest levels of customer service feedback from clients and suppliers
- Pro-actively managing, maintaining and developing relationships with both Landlords and Tenants.
To be considered for this exciting career opportunity you will need the following skill sets:
- Excellent written and communication skills
- The ability to work effectively in a busy environment as part of a team and on their own
- Strong organisational skills
- Meticulous attention to detail
- Happy to take the initiative
- Confident in dealing with clients
- Computer literate with good working knowledge of Excel and Word
- Good telephone manner
- Able to multi task and prioritise workload
- Must have a full UK driving license
The salary package for this role will include a basic salary dependent on experience and a highly incentivised office commission package with on target earnings in the region of £30,000 to £40,000 dependent on your performance.
The hours of work will be from 8.45am to 6pm, Monday to Friday and you will also be required to work Saturdays on a rota basis.
For further information on this exciting career opportunity, please apply on line now via this web page and we will get back to you immediately. Alternatively, please feel free to contact us in confidence on 0207 792 9779, or email us: firstname.lastname@example.org