Lettings Negotiator – Boutique Estate Agency – Hammersmith, West London
Permanent London | £45k to £50k Inc Benefits OTE
Closing date for applications: 25 April 2016
An exciting role has become available at an independent boutique residential estate agency in their primary located office in Hammersmith, West London. The company has been established for over 25 years in this very competitive London market, with a second to none knowledge of the local area. The company prides themselves on providing a personal and professional service which has formed close relationships with all their clients.
They are currently looking for an experienced Lettings Negotiator to be a part of the busy and successful team. You will need previous experience within this role as well as excellent customer service and communication skills to keep with the companies enviable reputation in the local area.
To be considered for this exciting role with great future career potential you should have most or all of the following skill sets:
- Excellent written and communication skills
- The ability to work effectively in a busy environment as part of a team and on their own
- Strong organisational skills
- Meticulous attention to detail
- Happy to take the initiative
- Confident in dealing with clients
- Computer literate with good working knowledge of Excel and Word
- Good telephone manner
- Knowledge of the market and area
- Knowledge of carrying out Market Appraisals
- Full UK clean driving licence
The role will involve working closely with the team including:
- Dealing with enquiries
- Booking appointments
- Carrying out viewings
- Booking market appraisals
- Carrying out valuations/appraisals
- Updating and maintaining websites
- Responsible for marketing/adverts
- General office administration.
It is imperative for the successful candidate to be able to deliver under pressure and be confident dealing with clients both in person and over the phone.
The initial basic salary package for this role will be in the region of £16,000 to £18,000 dependent on experience and on target earnings in the region of £45,000 to £50,000 dependent on performance. A car allowance or a company car is provided also.
The hours of work will be from 9am to 6pm, Monday to Friday and you will be required to work some Saturdays.
For further information on this exciting career opportunity, please apply on line now via this webpage and we will get back to you immediately. Alternatively, please feel free to contact us in confidence on 01784 451464, or email us: firstname.lastname@example.org