Lettings Manager – Upmarket Independent Estate Agency – North Kensington, West London
Permanent London | £45k to £50k Inc Benefits OTE
Closing date for applications: 25 April 2016
Our client is a privately owned and upmarket London estate agency with offices based in the heart of Kensington, Notting Hill and North Kensington. The office is run day by day by the owners of the company, therefore making a real difference to the operation of the office and focus on clients.
This fantastic estate agency is currently looking for a Lettings Manager to join the team in their perfectly situated office in North Kensington, West London.
The successful candidate will need a proven track record within this role previously as this office does excellent levels of business and is one of the most respected independent estate agencies within the area.
Lettings manager role with include:
- Create the largest active market share in the area
- Maximise revenues and grow the property register as the main instruction taker for the branch
- Develop exceptional working relationships with clients to encourage repeat business and recommendations
- Maximise branch profit and achieve all financial targets
- Manage performance of employees through regular 1 to 1’s, appraisals, reviews and morning meetings
- Influence a result through effective team management, action planning and delivery of the plan
- Must have excellent leadership skills and enthusiasm
- Must have previous Residential Lettings experience
- Must also have experience with valuations
- Excellent customer service skills
- Be target driven with a proven track record of achievement
- The ability to manage a large team successfully
- Must have superb communication skills
- Good administration skills
- Excellent organisational and planning skills
- Must be ambitious and highly motivated
- Display high standards of service and presentation
- Demonstrate ideas and initiative around plans for market growth
- Must have a full UK driving license and car
The initial package for this role will include a good basic salary of £18,000 to £22,000 dependent on experience and realistic on target earnings in the region of £45,000 to £50,000. The hours of work will be from 9am to 6pm, Monday to Friday and you may also be required to work Saturdays but a lieu day will be provided.
For further information on this exciting career opportunity, please apply on line now via this webpage and we will get back to you immediately. Alternatively, please feel free to contact us in confidence on 01784 451464, or email us: firstname.lastname@example.org