Lettings Manager – Leading Independent Estate Agency – Marylebone, Central London
Permanent London | £65k to £80k Inc Benefits OTE
Closing date for applications: 06 August 2016
A fantastic opportunity has become available at one of London’s highly respected and leading independent estate agency as a Lettings Manager. They are highly experienced and strive to provide an exceptional service to all clients. Their successful and very busy office is located in a prominent part of Central London. The company achieves an excellent level of business due to its primary located office and its enviable reputation in Marylebone, Central London.
This is a fantastic opportunity for an exceptional individual who has a proven success in the lettings industry and wants to establish their career with a market leading, well established and customer focused company.
Lettings manager role with include:
- Create the largest active market share in the area
- Maximise revenues and grow the property register as the main instruction taker for the branch
- Develop exceptional working relationships with clients to encourage repeat business and recommendations
- Maximise branch profit and achieve all financial targets
- Manage performance of employees through regular 1 to 1’s, appraisals, reviews and morning meetings
- Influence a result through effective team management, action planning and delivery of the plan.
- Must have excellent leadership skills and enthusiasm
- Must have previous Residential Lettings experience
- Excellent customer service skills
- Be target driven with a proven track record of achievement
- The ability to manage a large team successfully
- Must have superb communication skills
- Excellent organisational and planning skills
- Must be ambitious and highly motivated
- Display high standards of service and presentation
- Demonstrate ideas and initiative around plans for market growth
- Must have a full UK driving licence
The basic salary for this role will be a fantastic £35,000 to £40,000 dependent on performance with an attractive on target earnings figure set to be in the region of £65,000 to £80,000, depending on performance. A pooled car will also be provided.
The hours of work will be from 9am to 6pm, Monday to Friday and you may also be required to work Saturdays.
For further information on this exciting career opportunity, please apply on line now via this web page and we will get back to you immediately. Alternatively, please feel free to contact us in confidence on 020 7792 9779, or email us: email@example.com.