Lettings Manager – Largest Specialist Residential Landlord – London Bridge, Central London
Permanent London | £40k to £45k Inc Benefits OTE
Closing date for applications: 24 July 2016
An exciting opportunity has become available at a multi award winning and UK’s largest listed specialist residential landlord and property manager who own a significant portfolio of property assets across the UK. Currently, they are managing approximately 20,000 properties on their own behalf and for their investors and partners.
Our client is currently looking for an experienced Lettings Manager to report into the Senior Lettings Manager and will be based in London Bridge, Central London.
You will be managing all the new lets, renewals and leasing of all Build to Rent projects.
Your job role will involve but not exclusive to:
- Responsible to drive performance of regional new lets and renewals
- Drive lettings and maximise net rental income
- Dedicated lettings expert of allocated portfolio
- Supporting and working alongside Property and Asset Managers
- Inspect all current and future vacant properties to recommend options to improve rents and provide rental valuations and strategies
- Negotiation training and mentoring for Lettings, Renewals Teams and Property Management Team in above practices
- Procure, manage and oversee Letting Agents
- Management of lettings software system
- Improve and promote customer satisfaction of lettings experience
- A knowledge of design capability in terms of rental finish and how to maximise rents by interior condition
- ARLA qualified beneficial
- Intermediate standard use of Microsoft packages including: Excel, Word & Outlook
- Knowledge of Housing Acts and Landlord & Tenant legislation
- Agency experience
- Commercial acumen and sound communication skills both written and oral
- Leading a professional and incentivised lettings team
- Tenacity to be a self-starter
- Customer focused
- Financial analysis experience relating to residential lettings
- Highly numerate and experienced in managing budgets
- Confident decision making
- Must be detail orientated
The initial salary package for this role will include a basic salary and an on target earnings figure set to be in the region of £45,000 with a discretionary bonus every year.
The hours of work will be from Monday to Friday, 9am to 5.30pm with no weekends!
For further information on this exciting career opportunity, please apply on line now via this web page and we will get back to you immediately. Alternatively, please feel free to contact us in confidence on 020 7792 9779, or email us: firstname.lastname@example.org.