Lettings Administrator – Well Established Independent Estate Agency – Putney, South West London
Permanent London | £22k to £28k Inc Benefits
Closing date for applications: 20 March 2016
A fantastic opportunity has arisen within this very well-established professional independent estate agency in their bespoke office in Putney, South West London. They are currently looking for a Lettings Administrator to support the Residential Lettings department and the smooth running of the office.
To be considered for this role, you will need previous administration experience as well as strong organisation skills.
Main duties will include:
- Responsible for managing tenancy renewals and negotiating rent increases
- Providing correct advice to clients on rent levels with assistance from the lettings team
- Drawing up of new tenancy agreements
- Preparing internet listings
- Taking and dealing with some general daily telephone enquiries
- Booking viewings
- Liaise with clients throughout renewal process
- Serving notices
- Registering Tenants deposits with the TDS
- Recording statistics & reports
- General office administration duties
- Reporting to Lettings Manager/Partner
This job description is not exhaustive and the successful candidate may be required to undertake additional duties from time to time to ensure the smooth running of the department.
Essential skills, knowledge and experience:
- Experience of working in residential lettings
- Knowledge and understanding of the lettings procedures and qualified to ARLA standard or equivalent standard of experience
- A proven track record in residential property lettings and property management
- Strong administrator
- Excellent communication skills
- Strong computer skills including Microsoft packages
- Able to manage a varied work load
- Able to work excellently in a team as well as working well independently
- Flexible approach and able to prioritise
- Strong time management and organisational skills
The basic salary for this role will be in the region of £22,000 to £28,000 dependent on experience. The hours of work will be from 9am to 5.30pm, Monday to Friday.
For further information on this exciting career opportunity, please apply on line now via this web page and we will get back to you immediately. Alternatively, please feel free to contact us in confidence on 01784 451464, or email us: firstname.lastname@example.org