Lettings Administrator – Upmarket Independent Estate Agency – Summertown, Oxford
Permanent Oxford | £24k to £28k Inc Benefits
Closing date for applications: 05 March 2016
This highly regarded and independent firm of Estate Agents and Chartered Surveyors is looking to recruit a Lettings Administrator to support the Residential Management Department and the smooth running of the office. This company has a successful network of offices in London but this great opportunity will be based in their modern and well located office in Summertown, Oxford.
To be considered for this role, you will need to be client focused and flexible as the role will be varied. It will also suit a Lettings Negotiator looking for a new challenge and change that provides stability.
Main duties will include:
- Responsible for managing tenancy renewals and negotiating rent increases
- Providing correct advice to clients on rent levels with assistance from the lettings team
- Drawing up of new tenancy agreements
- Preparing internet listings
- Taking and dealing with some general daily telephone enquiries
- Booking viewings
- Liaise with clients throughout renewal process
- Serving notices
- Registering Tenants deposits with the TDS
- Recording statistics & reports
- General office administration duties
- Reporting to Lettings Manager/Partner
This job description is not exhaustive and the successful candidate may be required to undertake additional duties from time to time to ensure the smooth running of the department.
Essential skills, knowledge and experience:
- Experience of working in residential lettings
- Knowledge and understanding of the lettings procedures and qualified to ARLA standard or equivalent standard of experience
- A proven track record in residential property lettings and property management
- Strong administrator
- Excellent communication skills
- Strong computer skills including Microsoft packages
- Able to manage a varied work load
- Able to work excellently in a team as well as working well independently
- Flexible approach and able to prioritise
- Strong time management and organisational skills
The basic salary for this role will be in the region of £24,000 to £28,000 dependent on experience. The hours of work will be from 9am to 6pm, Monday to Friday and you will be required to work 1 in 5 Saturdays from 9am to 1pm.
For further information on this exciting career opportunity, please apply on line now via this web page and we will get back to you immediately. Alternatively, please feel free to contact us in confidence on 01784 451464, or email us: firstname.lastname@example.org