Land Acquisitions – Property Investment Company
Permanent London | £30k to £60k Inc Benefits OTE
Closing date for applications: 14 August 2009
An excellent opportunity has become available for an experienced property professional to work on Land Acquisitions for this established property investment company in the West End of London.
Based in their Mayfair office and working as part of the Residential Land Acquisitions Team, the primary purpose of this role is to purchase off-plan schemes, delivering accurate and transparent reports to assist the Land Acquisition Head of department and the company directors in negotiating profitable acquisitions throughout England.
The role has an emphasis on both being office based but ultimately each opportunity must be seen and evaluated first hand so travel is a key element of the role. The duties of the role will include:
• Sourcing new off-plan opportunities from use of current company databases, planning portals and agents and land generation vehicles.
• Identifying all comparables relating to the site in question
• Assimilating all comparables, old and new, identified by dotted street plan of the location
• Compiling pricing report with £’s per square foot on a table
• Producing Development Assessment and report
• Producing profit and loss reports as standard format
• Producing file with research and supporting information as per templates already in existence
• Digesting and understanding sales rates, location differentials, old and new differentials
• Monitoring market trends and regional bias to assist in acquisitions strategies.
• Team Player
• Well Presentable
To be considered for this role, you will also need to have a background in property, have studied for at least your first three years of a surveying degree and have a driving licence.
This challenging opportunity will come with a basic salary in the region of £30,000 and initial on target earnings of c. £60,000. This is a Monday to Friday, 8.30am to 5.30pm role.
For further information on this exciting career opportunity, please apply on line now via this webpage and we will get back to you immediately. Alternatively, please feel free to contact us in confidence on 020 7792 9779, or email us: firstname.lastname@example.org