Junior / Trainee Sales Negotiator – Residential Estate Agency – Feltham, Middlesex
Permanent Middlesex | £14k to £20k Inc Benefits OTE
Closing date for applications: 11 November 2015
A vacancy has arisen with this highly successful local estate agency in Feltham town centre. They are currently looking to recruit a trainee sales negotiator to join their team.
This is a very busy office, so you will need to be well-disciplined and organised, and able to work well under pressure. You will be given full ‘on the job training’ and the opportunity to progress to become an experienced sales negotiator with an excellent earnings potential.
The role will include the following duties:
- Registering potential purchasers on the phone and in person
- Qualifying their buying position and their requirements
- Arranging and accompanying viewings
- Gaining feedback from these viewings
- Negotiating offers
- Communicating with, and feeding back to vendors
- Sales progression
- General office administration
- Telephone sales
To be considered you will need to have:
- Good communication and presentation skills
- A great deal of drive and determination
- A focus on a career in estate agency
- An excellent work ethic, and be prepared to work long hours and at weekends
- Patience, diplomacy and honesty
This is a fantastic opportunity for someone looking to start a career in property sales with a leading agency where the company will pay a basic salary of £12-14,000. On top of this, you will get commission on each sale you do, giving you the opportunity to earn £18-20,000 in your first year. To be considered, you will also need to be a car owner / driver.
For further information on this exciting career opportunity, please apply on line now via this web page and we will get back to you immediately. Alternatively, please feel free to contact us in confidence on 01784 451464, or email us: firstname.lastname@example.org