Graduate / Trainee Lettings Negotiator – Putney Estate Agency
Permanent London | £18k to £25k Inc Benefits OTE
Closing date for applications: 03 May 2015
This well-established independent estate agency with an excellent reputation is keen to recruit a Lettings Negotiator for their Putney office. Whilst this company would ideally like to employ someone with 6-12 months experience in estate agency, they will consider an ambitious individual looking to commence a career in lettings with no previous experience. If this is the case, any previous customer facing experience or a sales background would, however, be beneficial.
The ideal candidate will:
- Be very well presented and have excellent communication skills
- Understand that they will need to commit to long hours with weekend work
- Understand the effort and initiative needed to be successful in this role, not just putting in the hours
- Be keen to work in a small independent estate agency rather than a large corporate
- Have a mature attitude
- Be a fun person with a good sense of humour
- Be someone that will always understand the customer is always right (almost) and image is everything
- Understand the long term end game…doesn’t quit if it gets tough…because it will!!
- Be able to manage themselves and treat the business as if it were their own
- Be a car owner (car allowance will be provided to cover running costs, fuel, etc)
- Preferably live within a 30min drive to Putney
- Be looking for a career rather than a job
The initial package will very much depend on the individual but is likely to equate to £18-25,000, along with a monthly car allowance.
For further information on this exciting career opportunity, please apply on line now via this web page and we will get back to you immediately. Alternatively, please feel free to contact us in confidence on 020 7792 9779, or email us: email@example.com